Tuesday, December 2, 2008

All the latest news and cuteness




BREAKING NEWS!!!

Indiana Jones is the tallest dog!


Indiana Jones, the Rhodesian Ridgeback puppy of about 8 1/2 months, is now the tallest dog, sources say. Standing approximately 28 1/2 inches to the top of his back, and 35 inches to the top of his head when standing straight, the handsome "Indy" now finds himself the tallest dog in the house, and among most of his playmates.
"I enjoyed it while it lasted" said playmate Rocco Vachino, a German Shepard. "I knew he was gonna be taller than me sooner or later. I just hope he doesn't get me back for all those times I chewed on his whole head"
Indy still has along way to grow, so he will end up pretty big, but he hopes to be known as a gentle giant, not a goliath.





We spend our late Autumn evenings laying around the house, usually in the den where there's carpet and dog beds. Ryder is just so soft and cuddly that she always makes a good pillow.



Lately it has been getting extra chilly, so we toss and turn and groan until mom or dad puts a blanket over us, then we snuggle up for a serious nap.



1 comment:

Unknown said...

They are so wonderful! I can't believe how BIG he is...wow!